In the spirit of not-quite Christmas, and the fact that I love my job and the chance it gives me to meet awesome people, I’m giving away a free engagement photo shoot to one lucky couple!
The prize includes a 2 hour engagement photo session, and a DVD with high res files, a value of $1000. Oooh!
Here’s the details, rules, how to enter, and all of that important stuff.
– You must be getting married in 2010 or 2011 to qualify.
– I’ll be the primary contest judge, but I’m also going to open this up to online voting for the 3 couples who are finalists. Woo!
– To enter, please email me with the following details by NOVEMBER 15, 2009 at midnight:
a) a clear photo of you two lovebirds together taken within the last year. It should be under 500kb in size. (If you don’t know how to re-size a photo, please click here for some information.)
b) your planned wedding date
c) a story (around 500 words or thereabouts) about you both, and what makes your relationship unique and awesome and/or quirky. Why should I choose you to be a finalist and not someone else? Why are you undoubtedly the coolest couple on the planet? What makes you tick? Maybe you met in some crazy way, or are having a wacky theme wedding – C’mon folks, I need you to sell it! If you go over the word count, no worries, as long as it’s an exciting story, I’ll keep on reading!
(and please note that my pet project is volunteering as an editor for a creative writing magazine, so I’ll award extra points for things like good grammar, captivating storytelling, etc. Unique and/or hilarious = awesome.)
– Also, if you’ve already had engagement photos taken by your wedding photographer, sorry, but you don’t qualify – this is for couples who haven’t yet had the opportunity for engagement photos, or whose wedding budget didn’t allow for them, etc.
– if you live outside of Edmonton, not a problem, you can still enter, but please note this prize doesn’t include travel expenses.
Any questions, please comment and let me know.
Also, I’ll be announcing the winners on my facebook group a few hours before I put ’em up here on the blog, so if you’re a facebooky type, join the group here!