Due to overwhelming demand, Blake and Buffy are photographing socially distanced Santa sessions this year on December 5 and 6!
Your family’s safety is our first priority, and we’ve found a spot/designed a cute holiday set up that will still look festive, even if your little ones aren’t on Santa’s lap!
Your session is $100, and this includes 5 high resolution photos.
Our location (Lumiere Rise on 124th st) is close to downtown/ public transit. It has windows and doors that will be opened to create airflow in the space. If it’s an especially chilly day, please consider wearing your fave cozy but ugly Christmas sweater for your session.
Your well-behaved pets are welcome to attend on a leash!
If your family doesn’t celebrate Christmas and/or if you would prefer a photo without Santa, we can make it happen. Just let us know!
The booking calendar is at the end of this post, but please read and review the safety protocols we have in place:
- Santa and the photographer/s will remain 6 feet away.
- We will sanitize any high touch areas between every session.
- We will open windows and doors to create airflow through the studio space.
- We require temperature checks upon entry, and we ask that you please sanitize your hands upon entry.
- We ask every person over age 2 to wear a mask covering the mouth and nose, as per Edmonton City bylaw 19408. Once we are settled in and your children have met and chatted with Santa from a safe distance, masks can be removed for a few minutes for the photos.
- We ask that you please put your mask back on after photos to exit the studio area/Lumiere Rise premises.
- Please don’t bring any extra “observers” to the session who aren’t planning on participating in the photographs.
- We also kindly request that you minimize chatting with Santa or the photographer/assistant/those outside your family unit during the period of the session when you/your family is unmasked.
- Please arrive to your session on time. To minimize risk in the lobby/ waiting area please remain in your vehicle, and text us upon arrival. When we are ready for you to enter the building, we will text you to come in. One of Santa’s elves will meet you at the front doors when we’re ready.
- Your session is going to be a quick one – 10 minutes – to minimize risk.
- Participants will receive a COVID screening waiver/ questionnaire the day before their session.
- If anyone in your household is experiencing any symptoms or feeling ill, you can cancel at any time before your session, and receive a full refund.
- If new AHS health advisories arise in the next month and our plans change, we will issue a full refund.
Any other safety concerns or suggestions? Please let us know!
2020’s Christmas photos may look a little (or a lot!) different than what you see above, but your family will still have an awesome photo for your Christmas cards.
Book your session below!